White’s flatbed trucks are ideal for collecting and delivering a host of different cargoes including equipment and spare parts for factories and commercial enterprises.
- We can collect from one of your suppliers and deliver to a factory in any part of the UK or Europe
- We can help to move important equipment between sites
- Our factory equipment transportation service is professional and personal
- You will get the kind of attention your business needs at an important time
- Whether it’s heavy duty machinery or something a lot more delicate, our drivers are trained and experienced to handle any load and get it safely to its destination
- 2x Flatbed trucks (1.8 tons) or Isuzu Daycab with twin deck transporter (3.6 tons)
- Fully insured
Transporting factory parts and equipment across large distances can be highly problematic – you not only have to load heavy and delicate machinery onto a truck but transport it across the country safely and securely. Our trucks can take up to a 1.8 tonne load and our drivers are experienced in dealing with a variety of cargo types.
- Moving spare parts from one site to another
- Transporting new equipment from a supplier
- Collecting and transporting machinery and equipment for repair
- Delivering products to retail outlets
Providing a professional and personal service lies at the heart of everything that White’s does. With competitive prices and an experienced team of drivers who know what they are doing, we put many of our more illustrious competitors in the shade.
Our vehicle and factory equipment transportation service is part of White’s Bodyworks that is based in Hassocks, West Sussex. We’ve got a strong reputation for providing a top quality garage service, repairing and restoring cars and motorcycles. Our guys know a thing or two about machines and how to handle them.
All our drivers and trucks are fully insured to carry loads across the UK and Europe and you can be sure of a high quality service that is second to none in the south west of England.
Our factory equipment transportation service operates across the whole of the UK and throughout Europe. So if you have a sister factory in Holland and need to get a certain piece of machinery or a spare part there, then our flatbed trucks can get it collected and delivered safely.
Found White’s on the internet and tried out their quote tool which seemed reasonable so gave them a follow up call. Was looking for a company in the South that could pick up a vintage Mercedes for me – someone who knew what they were doing when it came to older vehicles. The Merc was a little on the ‘distressed’ side and in need of renovation so I didn’t want anything more going wrong with it during the transportation. I needn’t have worried as White’s have a good track record in that sort of thing. The car got to me a few days after I placed the order and is now in the process of being restored.