Do you need to tranport your vehicle abroad and don’t want to spend hours driving through Europe? Have you got a classic that has to be carried to a vintage car show? Got some motorcycles that you want taking to an event?
- We’re great for any size transportation needs
- We specialise in helping to collect and deliver vehicles to a variety of locations across the UK and Europe
- We provide a flexible service that means you get exactly what you need
- See our fleet
- We’re open 24/7
- We’re also fully insured!
White’s Vehicle Transport is designed to give a tailor made solution for owners and trade who want to move a single car or a number of motorcycles. Our service is personal, professional and competitively priced.
It can be difficult to find a car or motorcycle transportation service that is flexible enough to meet your needs as well as not costing the earth. The team at White’s are passionate about vehicles whether they are modern cars hot off the factory floor or vintage classics that need a little more care and attention.
- We provide a friendly and professional service that is 100% geared to providing the service you need. From our base in Hassocks, West Sussex, we can pick up and deliver from any place in the UK or Europe at competitive rates that won’t leave a big hole in your pocket.
Our flatbed trucks and Isuzu Daycab twin deck transporter are fully insured and our drivers are highly experienced at loading and unloading even the most difficult of vehicles. Each truck can take a single car or up to 4 motorcycles for transportation that is safe and efficient. You can be sure that our drivers will treat your vehicle as if it was their own.
If you want to send your Seat to Switzerland, your Lamborghini to Luxembourg, or your Range Rover to Russia, White’s Vehicle Transport is one of the few UK outfits that delivers single vehicles and motorbikes across Europe.
From small trips across county to bigger ones to the heart of the EU, White’s has the solution to your problems when it comes to transporting single vehicles. Contact us today for more information either by calling 07734694256 or filling in our booking form.
I’d dealt with Phil and his team in the past when they helped restore my Triumph Spitfire MKIV some while back. I was looking for a reliable form of transport to get the car to a show up in Northumberland but didn’t want to drive there for a few issues. Phil worked out all the logistics and at a pretty competitive price and the Spitfire was delivered safely and on time to the show. Had a great day and then the car was brought back home.